These Terms and Conditions set out the terms of participation in the Engineers Australia Graduate Exit Survey Competition (the “Competition”).
1. The promoter of the Competition is The Institution of Engineers Australia trading as Engineers Australia (“Engineers Australia") (ABN 63 020 415 510), Engineering House, 11 National Circuit, Barton, ACT, Australia, Telephone No: 02 6270 6138.
2. The Competition is a competition in which Engineers Australia is seeking feedback from past graduate members whose memberships have lapsed within the past 3 years. A survey will be sent out to these individuals who will go into the draw to win a prize once they have completed the survey questions.
3. Entry to the Competition is open to past graduate members of Engineers Australia whose membership has lapsed within the last 3 years and who are Australian residents and is free. An entrant must be an individual. Organisations (including bodies corporate) are ineligible to enter. Individual entrants under 18 years of age must have the consent of their parent or guardian to enter the Competition. Employees of Engineers Australia, their immediate family members, employees of any company associated with Engineers Australia, any person associated with the Competition, or any individual associated with the provision of the prize(s), are not eligible to enter.
4. Each entry must be entered in accordance with these Terms and Conditions. By entering the Competition, each entrant agrees to be bound by these Terms and Conditions. Engineers Australia may in its discretion refuse to award any prize to any entrant who fails to comply with these Terms and Conditions. All relevant instructions (if any) on the Engineers Australia website (www.engineersaustralia.org.au) form part of these Terms and Conditions.
5. The Competition opens at 9am AEST on Tuesday 19 May 2020 and closes at 11:59pm AEST on Tuesday 2 June 2020. ("Competition Period"). Any entry received after the expiry of the Competition Period will be deemed invalid. No responsibility is accepted for late, lost, delayed or misdirected entries.
6. To enter the Competition, you must:
a. Complete the graduate exit survey
b. And provide your contact details to go into the draw.
7. The total prize pool value is $500. There are 10 prizes to be won. The Prizes are:
Prize Description Prize Amount
10 x EFTPOS vouchers $50 value each
8. Each prize must be taken as is and no compensation will be payable if a winner is unable to use the prize as stated. It is a condition of accepting a prize that the winner accept the conditions of use of that prize.
9. If a prize (or part of the prize) is unavailable, Engineers Australia, in its discretion, reserves the right to substitute the prize (or that part of the prize) with a prize to the equal value and/or specification, subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority.
10. Winners will be drawn manually at random. The draw will take place at 12pm AEST on Wednesday 3 June 2020 at Engineering House 11 National Circuit Barton ACT 2600. Results of the random prize draw are final and will be binding on each person who enters the Competition and no correspondence will be entered into.
11. Prize winners will be notified by 5pm AEST on Friday 5 June 2020 by. Prizes will be emailed to Prize winners at the postal address provided to Engineers Australia in this Competition within 28 days after the close of the Competition.
13. If there is any event that prevents or hinders Engineers Australia’s conduct of the Competition or Engineers Australia’s ability to deliver the prize/s to the prize winner/s of the Competition within 3 months of the prize being drawn, Engineers Australia may, in its discretion, cancel the Competition and recommence it at another time under the same conditions, or randomly select another winner.
14. Engineers Australia is not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information, or for any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilised in this Competition, or for any technical error that may occur in the course of the administration of this Competition. Engineers Australia assumes no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorised access to or alteration of entries.
15. To the full extent permitted by law, Engineers Australia will not be liable for any injury, damages, expenses, or loss whatsoever (whether direct or consequential) to persons or property as a result of any person entering into the Competition or accepting or using any prize, including without limitation non-receipt of any prize or damage to any prize in transit.
16. Authorised under NSW permit number: LTPS/20/43763