Are you one of Australia’s top future graduate talents?
If so, you could soon see your face and profile featured in the Australian Financial Review as part of GradConnection’s Future Leaders competition, which forms part of their overarching Top100 Awards.
This unique competition gives prospective graduates through a taste of a full graduate recruitment process – including interviews with some of Australia’s top employers! In addition to being recognised as an outstanding graduate talent, you could also have the very exclusive chance to develop your application skills, communication skills, and personal branding to give your career a head start before you even graduate.
You’ll also have the chance to improve your University’s ranking in the Top100 University Awards.
The process for the awards is simple:
- Application – Each year, thousands of students apply as the first step towards being recognised amongst their peers.
- Testing – Complete a selection of psychometric tests commonly used by many of Australia’s top graduate employers.
- Video Interview – Complete a video interview, which is an important step in any modern high-volume recruiting process.
- Assessment – Participate in an actual assessment centre run by Chandler Macleod, where you’ll be assessed directly by leading employers.
- Awards Night – Employers that participate in these applicant assessments will announce their results with the students and universities taking honours on the night
- AFR – All finalists, winners and universities are published in the AFR alongside results for the Top100 graduate employers
To be eligible, students must currently reside in Australia, student eligibility, be enrolled as a student at an Australian university and be continuing your study into 2020 (undergraduate or postgraduate), and be available to attend the assessment and presentation dates.
Want to get involved? Find out more information (or apply) here.